Saturday, March 3, 2018

What February Ment for Me

Isn't is strange how fast time flies by. At least it seems to be that way for me. Days tend to blend together and Wow! it's already March. Two more weeks and I will be off work for spring break...
Look at the lovely buds already forming on the trees outside.



February went fast. One week I was practically off work for three full days because of the weather.

1. Anyway, My main obsession for the month was sitting in my front room watching Netflix reruns of Cheers and Frasier.
I haven't fully finished either series, but I am getting close to it. Why Cheers and Frasier? Because funny as it might sound, they remind me of my childhood. What do I mean? Let me clarify a little bit.

I remember Cheers slightly from watching it as a preschooler. I couldn't have been over 4 or 5 years old at the time. You know, Cheers was what my parents watched on TV, so I did too. Did I know what the show was about? No, but I do recognize the characters. So going back now and re watching it gives it a whole new meaning.

Frasier is special because I was attending junior high school and loved the gags and witty humor. I didn't get to see the entire series then for various reasons, (School stuff such as band or homework). I love being able to binge watch them now.


2. I bought another aerobics tape and I have actually worked out with it 4 times in the last week.
That's more than any other program I have purchased to this point. I think if I can change my mindset about it being a "workout" and just focus on it being something fun to do, I just might stick it out this time and drop some of this extra weight I need to get rid of.

3. I started my etsy shop back up
Etsy has changed a lot since the last time I was active on the site. I remember logging on and watching my items float onto the "just uploaded screen". It was probably called something else, but that was so long ago I don't rightly remember. I could have several views in a day from the uploads because everything newly added was first on the search list. Well now I just seem to be lost in space, that is cyber space. : ) But I'm not giving up so easily this time. I need to see how far Etsy can take me. I haven't tried all of the suggested store optimizations and promotions yet. Only time will tell.

No comments: