Sunday, March 18, 2018

New Digital Stamps in my Etsy Shop!

I've been trying to keep up with converting several of my older artwork into digital stamps that craters can use for handmade projects. Here are my choices for spring stamps. Each one was hand drawn, scanned, and cleaned up in illustrator. I decided to save them at larger sizes, so they would work perfectly as a simple downloadable coloring page or can be shrunk to the size you need for collage, card crafting, or whatever other wonderful hand made items you might come up with.

Copyright Valarie Wade 2017

a couple of questions for you...
Do you like the idea of them being larger sizes or as a digital stamp would you prefer them to be saved at a smaller size?
Any feedback would be helpful : )

Butterfly and Bunny Digital Stamp

Cute Bear Digital Stamp

Tea Cup Bunny Digital Stamp

Bunny And Bouquet Digital Stamp

Three Bears Digital Stamp Set

Waving Squirrel Digital Stamp

No comments: