Friday, March 9, 2018

My first ghost cat visit in march

5am this morning!

I usually toss around at night since moving from our older house a little over two years ago. I had slept on a water bed since I was ten years old, and the subfloor at this new house, well new to use but it is old, is a little iffy until we have someone come and inspect it. But that takes extra money that we don't have at the moment. So, because of being on subflooring instead of a flat cement slab house, I bought a regular bed and I just can't get comfortable.
That's a long explanation to get to the point of this post. I just want you, if you're reading this, to understand that I was awake when this happened.
I couldn't go back to sleep either knowing that I was visited and that my alarm was going off at 630 am anyway.

Ok, 5am, I am awake and lying on my back when I feel one tiny foot step, two, three, four, five, six steps down my right leg and then a curled up lump at my feet. Wow. That is one strange yet exciting feeling.

There are no animals in the house anymore. I never posted this, but my Taffy died on October 5th, 2017. The kitten I was going to adopt was given to another family. This was my choice. Taffy was still alive at the time and they weren't getting along very well. For his sake, I didn't find it fair to have him feel pushed around in his old age.

Fancy crossed the rainbow bridge in September 2016. One week before I finally found a new job closer to the new house.

I tear up even now typing this.

I know some people will think I'm a Looney,and that's ok. Other's will not. You've experienced what are called paranormal events,so you understand. I will think of this as a tiny miracle.

I have had several other so called paranormal happens over the span of my life I might share later on if anyone is interested. I don't just openly talk about things because of the backlash they might cause but felt I wanted to post and document this one.

No comments: