Monday, October 27, 2014

Just a little update...

It as been a long time since I worked or used my Facebook fan page, but I am trying to get this (blogger) and the (Facebook fan page) connected with the same post. I finally figured out the promotion button was actually called a page badge. So with a little help from google, I now have my badge on the right side of the blog layout.

I'm off to search for a program that will allow me to post to both.

To answer one question really quickly here, I no longer sell images for tagging purposes. I am signed with a licensing company and am working on building my portfolio and possibly in the near future what might be products sold at a big box store near you.
I do not have a zazzle store and I will not be setting up one in the future. I want to make sure that all images licensed are not being offered in any form anywhere other than the contracts that are made. Thank you for your understanding.

No comments: