Sunday, May 6, 2018

Newest Collection Available Elephant Party

Elephants are a popular baby shower and birthday party theme and why not they are very cute. Yesterday during my TV watching time I broke out the watercolors and started painting a couple of cute baby elephants that would work perfectly for invitations and other party related items.

Some of you know my method of creating, but for the others that do not first is drawing and painting. Next I scan the image onto the computer. After that, adjustment and final designs in Photoshop. Now added to this list is uploading and further design on Zazzle. Each image counting all of the above work can take a good 8 hours or more.

This set is truly hot off the press and extremely fresh to my portfolio of over 14 years.



This is just a start. There are so many product options available, if you would want this image on another product just leave a comment below and I can easily have that item added to the shop.


And the beauty of Zazzle is the promotion of other artist and shops, so here are a few of my favorite elephant party themed items below from other designers.





No comments: