Saturday, June 24, 2017

Free printable 8x10 watercolor wall art

To kind of kick off my etsy shop, I am offering to my blog readers a free 8x10 300 dpi art print.
This is a good way to see if you trust the quality of my instant downloadable files that are available in my etsy shop. All of my prints are at 300 dpi. Some of the artworks are digital files created in Photoshop, the rest are hand drawn and painted scans.

 

Please feel free to share this post on your blog, but please credit the artwork to me. Valarie Wade

Stop in and look around my etsy shop for other downloadable prints.

Why downloadable prints? I work at an 8 to 5:30 job five days a week and my weekends are packed with catching up with everything that didn't get taken care of while I work my day job. I love to create and share my artwork, I just don't have the time to run a full shop making and shipping out prints. This is a wonderful way to start selling some of my artwork to you.

Instructions:

Click on the link located below the image above to open up the pdf file.



No comments: