Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year, New Goals

This year just feels exciting. Welcome 2015!

I haven't been on the blog in about a months time because at a news paper, the Christmas season is extremely busy. That is what I do 40+ hours a week other than creating cute drawings and paintings. I work as one of the ad graphic designers at my local newspaper. I help bring real estate, car, auction, and all other ads in between to you (the locals) on a daily reading basis.

Anyway, I am announcing upfront on this blog that I am going to give my all during the next 3 to 4 months of creating a whole new image collection for the 2015 art licensing trade show. I want to try my best to produce a wide range of images, so I may be leaving the blog neglected for a bit. I only have so much time in a day left when I get off work after 5 or 6 at night.

Thank you in advance for understanding.

~ Val

No comments: