Sunday, May 13, 2018

Watermelon Watercolor Pattern

Hey guys, what's up.
Me? I am trying to keep up with working on new designs and products for my zazzle shop.

This week has been devoted to making some fun whimsical watercolor patterns. With a little Photoshop magic, you can take separately painted elements and turn them into some truly unique seamless patterns. I decided to start with watermelons and lemons. I have a list wrote out and will try to keep up the pace this summer and turn out a bunch of fruit related patterns. Feel free to comment or ask for certain patterns I show to be placed on the product of your choice. There are so many items available on zazzle, with my time restrictions I just can't place them on everything on the site unless you request it. But with that said, here are the first items I chose to start with.


No comments: